Sacramento, CA 95821
Special 2008 hours:
- From March 31 to April 15, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, April 12, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Adjustments to tax account info or payments
- Alien clearances
- Application for Taxpayer Assistance Order
- Cash payments or payment arrangements
- Help with letter, notices, and wage or bank account levies
- Help with preparing Federal Tax Returns (If qualify for Earned Income Tax credit or income is less than $40,000.)
- Help with preparing Form 2290 – Heavy Vehicle Use Tax
- Help with preparing state tax returns
- Help with tax issues and tax law
- Multilingual help
- Procedural inquiries
- Request copies of tax returns and transcripts (extreme hardships only)
- Tax forms (based on availability)
- Taxpayer Identification Numbers